Tightening Food Compressed Air Management Standards
[Compressed Air Hygiene Management Method (2019) / Korea Food Safety Management Certification Service] case
○ Filter etc.
For production products or uses
According to compressed air sterilization equipment
Additional introduction possible
- Compressed air related facilities should be considered in the workplace area (general, clean)
Installed filters to manage removal of lubricants and moisture
- If it is not corrosion-proof compressed air piping or it is discharged after rust due to moisture,
Optionally manage installations, such as filters
○ International standard for compressed air such as filter
E.g) International standard for compressed air management ISO 8573-1 ~ 7
- ISO 8573: classifies hazardous material types, assigning air quality levels
Specifications for Measuring Contaminants
E.g) Microbial testing during compressed air management ISO 8573-7
- -Inspection condition (example) and unit: 1 bar, cfu / ㎥
* Bacteria, yeast, etc.
E.g) Compressed air filter performance International certification standard ISO 12500 4
- ISO 12500: A standard for testing and evaluating the performance of compressed
* Oil aerosol, vapor, fine particles (dust), water (moisture)
E.g) elution standard of compressed air filter
- Test report for heavy metals and hazardous substances dissolution standards
* Reference standards for domestic utensil and container packaging
○ Filter etc.
- Filters periodically clean lubricants, water, Hygienic management of compressed air through exchange, Check the filter used to see if there is any risk of harm to food.
- Periodic monitoring is performed according to the filter specifications (use time, etc.) and readjustment of the replacement cycle
* Filter change interval may be longer or shorter depending on frequency of use